Exellent MAGERE!

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Dear all,
      Thanks to all who are really putting our country into fresh developments.
      I have already put to the effect the venue for our consortium which is tourism and Agriculture.
      We have made conclusion with Sam to use Excellent MAGERE ..Lwanda Magere is aluo legend whom having been put down by a woman became astone.
      This among others is a wasted tourist site beautiful along MAGERE VILLAGE Near Awasi Nyando District.
      We will be at aguest house in the city that is named after this famous strong luo clansman.
      This Guest house is cheap compared to the modern hotels in the city with good security and clean enviroment Free from Cholera, good for learning and exchanging ideas with the view to change the society.
      We will soon realease the other steps so that the month of may and june we have registration on.
      Thanks to all.
      TOM OCHUKA.