THANKS ANDRIUS [holistichelping] Dorinda Moreno and Ifie Lott: please give us updates about your important work!/grant info posted next

  • dorinda moreno
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2009
      Thank you Andrius, working on that article which hopefully will follow
      our april 25th event, wish representatives from y/our growing networks
      could join with us... yet, you are with us in spirit and inspiration
      as we move joining energies across the continent and globe.

      also, to all receiving this by bbc, wish sharing these important
      connections and networking we strive developing which will assist us
      in becoming better versed in accessing for supporting our work as
      indigenous people within the u.s., that our sisters and brothers in
      the so called 'undeveloped nations' look to for leadership and
      guidance.

      we have a long row to hoe, in connecting our global villages.

      no hidden agenda's here.

      yes we can, si se puede!

      dorinda