Re: Letter of suport for Baby Tumbler

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2009
      Sasha wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I have just received good news from Ana who is fervently working on
      promoting Baby Tumbler. There is a strong chance that the team of Public
      Domain Fashion will get a chance and funding from our local Culture
      Center for producing 20 games, which will be donated to local
      kindergartens, and will include some children competition, even
      possibility of modification of the game by children, childrens art
      exhibition etc.
      > We ask for letter of support from Minciu Sodas network, where it
      would be good to mention the presentation held during London Communia
      workshop and what are the benefits of this public domain game.
      > Ana will write more on this later, but we need this letter, the
      sooner the better.
      > Thank you,
      > Sasha Mrkailo

      Hi Sasha,

      I sent out my letter to you (as a PDF) and see also below.
      Leon Benjamin asked for links and pages about Public Domain Fashion.
      Could you put up the photos from the photo shoot? and create a set of
      pages at our wiki?
      Congratulations to Ana and Zdenka!

      Andrius Kulikauskas

      -----------------------------------

      Vilnius, Lithuania

      April 13, 2009

      Ana Ilic Lagundzin,

      I am writing to you to express my thanks and support for your work on
      Baby Tumbler and Public Domain Fashion.

      I thank you and Zdenka Mrkailo for presenting Baby Tumbler and Public
      Domain Fashion at the workshop of the European Union thematic network
      for the Public Domain, COMMUNIA, www.communia-project.eu, which was held
      in London on March 26-27, 2009 at the London School of Economics. Thank
      you for presenting at the Open Knowledge Conference
      http://www.okfn.org/okcon/ on March 28, 2009 at the University College
      London. Thank you for visiting the BBC with us!

      I am very excited by your creativity and especially by your willingness
      to share your work in the Public Domain so that all may likewise create
      and share freely. This inspires us all to support each other. In London,
      we met a fashion photographer, Jovita Valaityte, who made a fashion
      shoot with you, also in the Public Domain.

      Leon Benjamin, author of Winning by Sharing,
      http://winningbysharing.typepad.com recently wrote me: I’d like to find
      out more about your public domain fashion project. Perhaps get some
      brands over here involved. I’m also very interested in writing about it
      on my blog.

      My laboratory, Minciu Sodas, appreciates and encourages independent
      thinkers like you who are willing to share your creativity and encourage
      others as well. We can then form large global teams that work for
      clients which appreciate our projects. For example, we will likely work
      to raise awareness in the UK of the Mornflake cereal
      http://www.mornflake.com and I think your Baby Tumbler game evokes the
      values they might like to evoke.

      Minciu Sodas and I are already benefiting from your creativity. I
      encourage the people of Sombor and all of Serbia to support you and to
      work with us so that we enjoy life, get to know each other and provide
      for ourselves by sharing our creativity.

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Direktorius
      A Kulikausko įmonė “Minčių sodas”

      Minčių sodas, Grūdų g 6, LT-11306, Vilnius, Lithuania +370 699 30003
      www.ms.lt ms@...