OUR PLANT DRIED UP PLEASE GIVE SEEDS NOW..URGENTLY

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2009
      Dear all ,
      Thanks for all who were able to surport us and pary with us over Cholera out break we are continuing in teach the Deaf on this and trainning signlanguage to parents with deaf children.
      We prepared land Near Ahero and palnted sugarcane but all dried because of heat.
      Sugaer cne can resist DRought and with good tonnes can help during the harvest.
      We have Rains now and are looking for seeds to replace the rotten 3 acres of land in it too will plant maize this is intercrooping after the maize is harvested will have sugercane growing.
      Is there any help on seeds and fertlizers,the government is giving free fertilzers but we havent seen that at all.
      Can anyone help us find good seedcanes and fertilizers to palnt this time of rains.
      Harvest from this will help the deaf children,thans Sam for visiting our farms and taking paictures.
      Thanks
      TOM OCHUKA.