Re: [holistichelping] Andrius's art exhibit and Public Domain Fashion/BRAVO and Best Wishes, Andrius!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2009
      Dear Andrius and All,

      This is so exciting, and I/we extend hearty congratulations and very best
      wishes for this special event!! I love your approach of combining art and
      science, and using your creativity in special and unique ways .

      This mirrors the linkages present in our world and universe, yet sometimes
      not evident in our sometimes-limited human perception, in which we think of
      art and science as being in separate spheres. We need to "see" and build
      upon the connections and synergies, if we are ever to truly address human
      and planetary challenges.

      I recall the wonderful story Barbara shared when you visited in January,
      about your quick thinking to help a mother and child in distress. For
      everyone, Andrius saw strife happening between a woman and her young son,
      and decided to get out his sketchbook and engage the child in artistic
      activities. This immediately calmed and redirected the situation, clearly
      demonstrating the power of creativity to transform and uplift (as well as
      the genius of a budding artist :))).

      I look forward to exploring in our forums all forms of art, including
      fashion, and how we can come "alive" with creative passion!!

      Artistic Affections Always, Janet