Fw: Think-Israel January-February 2009 Issue

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009
      Greetings,

      I wonder why Israel and Palestinian truth seekers do not work together on the same stories until they agree to publish a news letter?

      Perhaps that there is already one or more such alliances, but if not, how can we, independent thinkers, proceed to invite a launch of the first edition of Israel-Arab news letter?

      If we were to succeed between them two, then we could perhaps go on to develop a pattern or at least, a general approach that could be applied to every conflict in need of sustainable peaceful resolution!?

      Perhaps that taking on Israel-Palestine is too much to start.  So where and to whom could we turn our thinking toward, to grow such an endeavour to co-operate to pioneer sustainable peace news letters and processes?

      Any thoughts?

      Benoit Couture
      Edmonton, Canada