Re: Ar Lietuvoje yra ŽIV sergančių ir vedančių i nterneto dienoraščius?/Thanks Andrius!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2009
      Dear Andrius and All,

      Thanks so much for this! I only can translate my own name, but that looks
      good, so am sure the rest is too :)))! I am not a member of the LT forum,
      so am posting this note to HH instead.

      Glad you had such a great time in London, and more will follow soon on that
      score. With greatest appreciation and blessings, Janet