Re: [holistichelping] William and All: Note William will be in Kisumu/how are things going w/Dan?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2009
      Dear William and All,

      Hello (again) and thanks for writing! How are things going with Dan and
      your computer-refurbishing project? I note that you will be in Kisumu, so
      perhaps you can meet Tom Ochuka and some of our other members there. Who is
      Calvance, by the way?

      And how will you put what you are learning into practice in TZ?

      I/we look forward to hearing more from you and those in Kenya with whom you
      are meeting and working! With all best wishes and blessings, Janet