To Andrius and Minciu Sodas groups

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      I really want to say thank you to the person who helped me a lot,who
      helped me to see the world, and who by doing this opened my eyes and my
      mind.This really happened and my worldview really changed.Also i want
      to say thank you to everyone for huge patience they had for me and
      at the same time i want to apologize because of my low level of
      activity. I have enjoyed in every moment of my time in London, i have
      learned a lot saw, a lot and hopefully I will be able to use this new
      knowledge and experience so I can develop my self further and achieve
      more success in my life. My life will never be the same again.

      Big thank you to Andrius and Mincius Sodas!

      Best regards,
      Zdenka

      -------------------

      Hi Andrius, just a short note. Everything is ok here, we have all
      arrived at home safely. Zdenka and Ana are both very tired, happy and
      excited with everything they have seen and experienced. Zdenka wrote
      an email please forward it to the MS groups. She also wants to write a
      serbian version and send it to Serbian Bos, Croat. group.
      Sorry for not contacting you earlier, Zdenka tried hard to write this
      email and it took her some time to do it.

      Talk to you later,
      Sasha

      Zdenka!

      Thank you for your lovely letter, which I share with our groups. I'm very grateful for the New Year's which I spent with you and Sasha, far away from home. I'm very happy to dream further with you, Sasha and Ana! I also have much to write! I am doing my first art exhibit on April 17 to May 7 at the Uzupis Galera in the Uzhupis Republic.
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?LT/PavasarioDarbai
      The basis will be the drawings I drew of my students while giving them algebra exams in Bosnia.

      I will also create a new large work (5 m by 2 m) while the show is going on. I will draw a Mathematics Muse going through the stages of solving a problem. Ana, I would like to try to draw you (solving math problems!) by video if that is possible.

      This will be three weeks of activity and I would like to include everybody interested and to spark a kind of sharing and curating of artwork in the spirit of what we discussed about Public Domain Fashion and also Amanda Koh's Prodigal Art.

      I look forward to your ideas and I was greatly encouraged by your participation!

      Thank you, Zdenka, Sasha, Ana!