I wish to send my greetings from London to all.

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 7:37 PM
      Thanks Very much to all my mentors and comrades in MS and Mendenyo who have made me who i am today. The sky is still our limit combined with our own endeavours which makes us the people we are. Think about the person you would like to be in two years? In MS lab? as an individual? as  a community? If success is your goal, then it is our goal. I admire, thinking, but what do you all care about of thinking? Is thinking developing your career in or outside school? community? Who will benefit when you think yourself? your community? or your country? This is a multinational question.

      I am at Pamela Macleans place and i know some are sleeping but i am thinking of a regional sustained community back home! We have to change our attitude to achieve the goals. Some English people may say, Checks and balances' What about you?

      Let me go and sleep.
      I am very sorry for what have happenned in Cameroon and, Wendi! Console the weary heary hearts thre on our behalf!
      Stay blessed and read the wonderful book condolence from my heart.I pray!
      Samwel