feed me at Sarakasi

  • wamburawilliam
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23 5:41 AM
      Hi friends and all,
      Am in Nairobi,i traveled well from Dar es salaam to Nairobi on the 20th march.You people outside there can feed me of many informations and people to meet,projects to visit,friends to make,new ideas i can invert while am in here.

      I have visited Nasfi African acrobatic group at sarakasi building,thanks to James for his hospitality and friendly brother i have found here.

      I have seen many youths doing various activities in the center,so many young and energetic.Am getting an opportunities to learn through friends and undergoing projects.

      Today am going to meet Dn Ottedo,to fous on my project of computer refurbisher for women and after a month i will move for Kisumu to meet Calvance Otiano.
      Please keep in touch with me.
      william
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2009
        Dear William and All,

        Hello (again) and thanks for writing! How are things going with Dan and
        your computer-refurbishing project? I note that you will be in Kisumu, so
        perhaps you can meet Tom Ochuka and some of our other members there. Who is
        Calvance, by the way?

        And how will you put what you are learning into practice in TZ?

        I/we look forward to hearing more from you and those in Kenya with whom you
        are meeting and working! With all best wishes and blessings, Janet