Re: [holistichelping] Reference with possibility

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006
      Janet,

      Here is some info regarding Brian taken from:

      Brian McBrearity, Senior Finance Officer
      Mr. McBrearity is a nine-year Wall Street/asset management veteran who spent most of 2004 working in East Africa, where he taught math to underprivileged primary and secondary students in a rural village school in northern Tanzania. Following this work he joined Eco Inn Experiences in the fall of 2005. The prior nine years were spent in the global equity portfolio management and the new business development groups of Sanford C. Bernstein (now part of Alliance Capital, a large New York-based asset manager). In that position, he acquired extensive knowledge of U.S. and international equity portfolio management, brand management, product development, accounting, and operations. Brian holds an MBA from Columbia’s Graduate School of Business and a BA in Economics from Boston College.

      At the bottom of the page it gives the following info:

      Center for Economic and Environmental Partnership, Inc.
      126 State Street, 3rd Floor
      Albany, New York 12207-1637
      Tel (518) 432-6400
      Fax (518) 432-1383
      info@...

      I cannot find more info to reach him, but there seems to be a good chance that he might be reachable this way.  If you wish me to pursue further, tell me how far you would like me to go and I will give it my best shot.  I am leary of going toward him further on my own for fear that my limited experience at networking might get me to blow what could be a good opportunity for the work you both do.
      From what I can read, the kind of partnerships that he works at creating seems to fit well with many of your endeavours.  The 2 of you should connect quite nicely, being both from New York.  All the best,

      Kind regards,
      Benoit