Chris-Ken-All: Safari Sanaa Salaam (arts and peace) for name (in "Salento", no less :))?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 3:18 PM
      Dear Chris, Ken, Andrius, and All,

      Hello and great to see your letters!  I like the title Andrius has proposed--Peace Vision Tour--and here are some other names below that combine variations of "peace" and "tour-trip-safari".  The one that rolls off my tongue most easily, and sounds musical too, is "Safari Sanaa Salaam", combining the words in Kiswahili for "art" and "peace".

      Do you find that a lot of Italians speak English? Would you feel comfortable using Kiswahili words, and then in parentheses giving a translation, ie "Safari Sanaa Salaam (Journey for Arts and Peace)"? In Italian "Passagio Arte Pace" (PAP...follow-on of POP :))), or some variation.

      I'll try to think of more, but I love the idea that you and Rachel might work together, including her coming to Italy, perhaps with some Kenyan youth who take part in the Peace Caravan (Kenya)!

      With greatest thanks and excitement about this voyage of discovery!  Artistic affections always, Janet

      Peace Passagio
      Pace percorso
      Salaam Passagio
      Safari Sanaa Salaam (arts and peace)