Leadership in Muslim, Christian and other contexts

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      Kelley, Stanko, Thank you for these interesting questions below about
      leadership. I invite our Minciu Sodas participants to answer.

      Stanko, Thank you also for recommending me to the American University in
      Bosnia and Herzegovina, I enjoyed teaching math there and now I will
      write a book "Classic Math Problems".
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?ClassicMathProblems
      Also, I drew my students during exams, see:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/50525222@N00/page2/ and I have been invited
      to create an art exhibit. I am dedicating it to Bosnia and I will
      create a large drawing called "the process of solving a problem" where I
      will try to portray the different emotional stages in solving a
      difficult problem, and also draw a story of how Bosnians are solving
      their nation's difficult challenges, but in particular the story of how
      young people (perhaps of different faiths) fall in love and start a
      family. So I ask for photos (in the Public Domain) of young people
      interacting in Bosnia.

      Greetings from Lithuania!
      Andrius Kulikauskas, ms@..., http://www.ms.lt, +370 699 30003
      and I invite us all to answer the following questions.
      Andrius