GPO OULU speaks before his death: Where is KNCHR now that mungiki is paralysing our transports

  • George Nyongesa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Dear Kenyans and friends of Kenya,

      We are deeply saddened by the demise of George Paul Oulu ( GPO) from the bullets of unknown assailants. GPO died in company of Kamau Kingara, Executive Director of OSCAR Foundation at around 6.30 pm on State House road. Important to note he was shot dead less than 1KM to Kenya's State House where the President of Kenya resides.

      Eye witnesses, students from University of Nairobi, who saw the occurrence from the vantage point of their storeyed hostels say the killers were 2 men smartly dressed in suits and who did not seem to be in any hurrry over their mission. "They acosted them in the traffic jam and shot them point blank" said one eye witness.

      GPO Oulu is a former University of Nairobi student's leader. Since he left university we have worked with him in grass root mobilization and we have never known him to have any criminal links. Like all of us in grass root mobilization activism, we knew him as a patriotic and law abiding citizen who frowned at social injustices and wished for another Kenya with no impunity.

      Kenya has lost its gallant son, the heavens rejoices and he's happy to be in the company of fellow heroes Field Marshal Dedan Kimathi, Pio Gama Pinto and JM Kariuki with whom he shared the spirit of liberation.

      Yes, Kenya mourns her son, the world will miss you, GPO OULU we know you are heaven smiling at us; we miss you and even though you are gone we are still a team!

      See below: GPO in his own words!

      George Nyongesa
      Bunge la Mwananchi