Re: [holistichelping] Zimbabwe and Pads for Peace: Masimba, plz respond!

  • masimba biriwasha
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2009
      Dear Janet,

      I have been off email for the past couple of months. I have been in Zimbabwe writing but I am out at the moment with UNESCO.

      I am sorry that you have not been able to get in touch with me. Zimbabwe, today, certainly presents an opportunity to get in the country with something like Pads for Peace. The brand Pads for Peace is absolutely brilliant.

      You can reach me at the following addresses:

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Many thanks

      Masimba Biriwasha

      I have a strong feeling that every person owes it to him/herself, and to the cause which he is serving to keep their body strong and healthy, for better or worse, for disappointments and for trying positions.

      From: <ms@...>
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2009
        Dear Masimba and All,

        It's fantastic to hear from you, and are you now back in ZW, or still out of the country? I have read so much about what is going on in ZW, as have many of us here, and we surely hope to be of help and support to you and all there.

        Can you tell us more about what is going on, what you are doing and want to do?  And can you participate in chats with us?  We might organize some to strategize what we can do. And would it be at all possible for UNESCO to get involved in some way?

        I'm glad you think "Pads for Peace" is such a brilliant idea :))), and hopefully it will be an equally brilliant reality!

        With greatest blessings and appreciation for all you do, and looking forward to being in touch and working together!! Janet