Re: [holistichelping] Re: [mendenyo] Our focus for the Lake Victoria region 2009/Sam and All: My Edits

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
      Benoit,
      Kind of you, humility has been my co-values but
      sometimes i burst. The lord has been my sheild and
      shepherd' i am trusting in him Benoit! I trust and
      believe in him to help us get funds to do this
      important event in July. Tom Ochuka is working on the
      budget.
      I am very tired today.
      God bless!
      Samwel.