Pyramid of Peace Website Suggestion: Working on It Together

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      We have heard from a number of us now, and it seems clear that the Pyramid of Peace website needs to be greatly revamped. Andrius has done some great organizing work, and it is something we can build on.

      I think it could be so helpful and important to have a website that we ourselves and others can refer to, but it's imperative that it be one we can all point to with pride, a feeling of safety, and--yes--"peace", which is not true right now.

      So I wonder if we can work together on it...what would people think of that?

      Thanks to everyone and blessings to all, Janet