A book called "Biographies" -Submission.

  • Leonard Boniface
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2006
      Dear Colleagues,
      I am writing a book called "Biographies," which will feature the biographies of many youth leaders around the world, and I would like to include your biography if you are between the ages of 15 to 35.The book will show the reader what youth have done so far on various issues in the different fields in which they are working, for example, in HIV/AIDS, MDGs, human rights,entrepreneurship, etc. So the biographies will deliver a powerful message on how youth have been involved in these issues, on the changes they have already made in their communities, and on the way they can change the world if they receive more support. This book will inform readers about who you are and where you are working so that they can contact you directly.  I hope this book will reach thousands of people all over the world.  I think "framing" the gathering of the bios in such a way that we address the challenges, barriers, struggles, and success of the youth leaders would be good in our lovely and complicated world.

      Please send me the following:

      -Your biography. Please include a few words explaining what you need to do more of, perhaps other projects you are expecting to do or dreaming to do, what successes you've experienced so far, and the barriers, challenges, or obstacles you've encountered.

      -Personal passport-size pictures and other pictures that show you working on projects, etc.

      -Biographies are limited to 2 pages. The deadline is  December 15, 2006, but I will appreciate receiving it earlier. Please send your biography as soon you can. Biographies should be sent by E-mail wherever possible to Leonard Boniface:  LBM2015@...

      With kind regards,
      Leonard.

      Leonard Boniface
      Chairperson-Tanzanian Youth Network
      Oxfam International Youth Parliament Action Partner
      Founder-Teenage Life Programme
      Freelance Journalist
      http://profiles.takingitglobal .org/LennyB
      http://www.iyp.oxfam.org /partners/central_africa /leonard_boniface.asp

      Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.
    • Maria Agnese Giraudo
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2006
        Dear Leonard and all,
        I really appreciate what you are doing for youth. My only concern is how to reach youth in remote areas where there is not Internet.Young people who are isolated need to know that their life is interesting and important for many young people and adults too around the world. What is your stategy to put them in touch with the world? I'm wonderting if school and local /religious or what ever communities should help  you in this effort.
        All the best!
        Maria Agnese

        Leonard Boniface <bonnylenny@...> ha scritto:
[...]
        -Biographies are limited to 2 pages. The deadline is December 15, 2006, but I will appreciate receiving it earlier. Please send your biography as soon you can. Biographies should be sent by E-mail wherever possible to Leonard Boniface:  LBM2015@Gmail. com
        With kind regards,
        Leonard.
        Leonard Boniface
        Chairperson- Tanzanian Youth Network
        Oxfam International Youth Parliament Action Partner
        Founder-Teenage Life Programme
        Freelance Journalist
        http://profiles. takingitglobal .org/LennyB
        http://www.iyp. oxfam.org /partners/central_ africa /leonard_boniface. asp

        Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.

        http://mail.yahoo.it

      • Leonard Boniface
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 2006
          Dear Agness,
          Thanks for your E-mail.I am setting now a Resources Center in Bariadi Shinyanga,Tanzania where is a remote area with no internet-also connecting them with  a school here in British Columbia where am atteding a conference and today I had a wonderful presentation!.I will very soon some more info.
          Best,
          Lenny.

          Leonard Boniface <bonnylenny@yahoo. com> ha scritto:
[...]

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.it
          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.it

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Benoit
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 22, 2006
            Leonard,

            Is there a chance that you might come to Edmonton Alberta? If so,
            please do let me know and I will host you at our house and I'll
            introduce you to Suzanna from Sudan who occupies an interesting
            position in a local multicultural NGO.

            peace,
            Benoit

            --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, Leonard Boniface
            <bonnylenny@...> wrote:

> [...]
            15, 2006, but I will appreciate receiving it earlier. Please send
            your biography as soon you can. Biographies should be sent by E-mail
            wherever possible to Leonard Boniface: LBM2015@...

            > With kind regards,
            > Leonard.
            >
            > Leonard Boniface
            > Chairperson-Tanzanian Youth Network
            > Oxfam International Youth Parliament Action Partner
            > Founder-Teenage Life Programme
            > Freelance Journalist
            > http://profiles.takingitglobal.org/LennyB

            http://www.iyp.oxfam.org/partners/central_africa/leonard_boniface.asp

            > http://eu.staying-alive.org/48fest/media_journalists_leonard.html
            > www.teenagelife.4t.com
            > www.iyp.oxfam.org
            > LBM2015@...
            > bonnylenny@...

            > Poco spazio e tanto spam? Yahoo! Mail ti protegge dallo spam e ti
            da tanto spazio gratuito per i tuoi file e i messaggi