Re: [learningfromeachother] Evelyn Munguti/art-related ICT, and training for marginalized communities

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2009
      Dear Evelyn, Andrius, Pam, and All,

      It's wonderful to meet you, Evelyn, and I am very intrigued with your
      current work, as you mention it below. You truly seem a simpatico spirit to
      myself and others of us here, who link arts and ICTs in our work, and
      combine that with a focus on training or service to marginalized
      communities.

      Can you share more abt what you are doing? There are many possibilities for
      linkages and collaborations, I think!

      For a bit about me: I am founder/director of the international branch of a
      Kenyan HIV/AIDS and development nonprofit, KAIPPG (www.kaippg.org), and also
      of an international arts coalition whose members use arts and media to
      address HIV/AIDS and the MDGs. This is called ActALIVE (www.actalive.org),
      and here in these MS-linked forums are ActALIVE members from/in Kenya.

      I also moderate my own MS-related group, Holistic Helping, which has a
      number of Kenyan members, many involved with arts and ICTs in some way. If
      you care to join us there, too, send a blank mail to
      holistichelping-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      We look forward to hearing from you, and in the meantime and always, all
      best wishes and artistic admirations, Janet (Feldman, kaippg@...)