Re: [holistichelping] Samwel, Helen, William, Leonard! please join Karangal for helping others

  • Leonard Boniface
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 10, 2006
      Dear Andrius and all,
      Thanks for this information.I am going to join the group very soon.It's real good initiative and am very interested.
      Best regards,
      Leonard.

      ms@... wrote:
      Samwel, Helen, William, Leonard, Agnese,

      I am happy to announce a new working group at our Minciu Sodas laboratory.
      "karangal ..." means "helping hands" in the Tamil language. That's George's
      deepest value in life. He's especially interested to learn more about
      computers and help others learn, too, so that we all might be that much more
      helpful. George is in charge of our computers at our laboratory's
      headquarters at the Folk Creativity Club "Atzalynas" while I am traveling.
      So we have set up this group so that we might stay in touch and help out with
      the websites for http://www.myfoodstory.com, http://www.pioneersofchange.net
      and the many projects at our lab.

      As we work together, we will bring more and more people into our work, first
      for free, but ultimately for pay. So I encourage our colleagues in Kenya and
      Tanzania to sign up. You will learn about all the kinds of tasks that you
      might help with. And you can ask questions that you may have about
      computers, web design and web programming. This is also the natural place to
      work on business opportunities.

      Thank you George for your leadership! And thank you, Agnese, for bringing
      Samwel in Kenya together with Helen, Leonard and William!

      Sean and all of Pioneers Of Change, it would help greatly if you might join
      us, too, as this is where we'll be working on your site!

      Peace,

      +370 (5) 264 5950
      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania

      Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:
      > Dear all,
      > today I chatted with Leonard after long time. I know that he is very busy
      but he told me to be interested in what we are arranging with Samwel and you
      in Dar es Salaam. So, he would like to provide Sawel with all contacts
      there!!
      > This is great! Please keep in touch!!
      > All the best
      > Maria Agnese

      Dear Andrius,
      I got the proposal for the project Samuel wrote for his group. I'll forward
      to you to get your comments and your collaboration. I know that Samwel is
      very active and required in MS Forum and I don't want he fails to accomplish
      his assignments. This ICT project of Kenian and Tanzanian Youth is born
      inside MS forum and it is NOT MY PROJET but rather OUR PROJECT. I feel my
      committment as you described: i want things be done.
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese

      http://www.globalvillages.info/index.php/TheResourceToolshed/HolisticHelping

      Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you! http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:holistichelping-digest@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • William Wambura
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 24, 2006
        dear all,
        thank you so much for letting us work together with andrius,today i was happy to find Leonard message after a long time of missing him,my vision of this will be being in touch with Andrus so that we can start our working group,am so happy that i will be able to ask and learn so many things as possible.am still working on my ideas which i hope i will present it to Andrus once i meet him,i was working on the Agnese ideas of having partnership with community based group,things are harder as we expected becouse of misconception,there are difficults in forming cooperative organization becouse self interests among people,but am looking foward to involve more young people by starting as volunteers,we have many young people who are behind and want to helped in many aspects like,sciences inovation,arts and many discover so am looking foward to start with them so that we can come up with a vision.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 24, 2006
          dear all,
          thank you so much for letting us work together with andrius,today i was happy to find Leonard message after a long time of missing him,my vision of this will be being in touch with Andrus so that we can start our working group,am so happy that i will be able to ask and learn so many things as possible.am still working on my ideas which i hope i will present it to Andrus once i meet him,i was working on the Agnese ideas of having partnership with community based group,things are harder as we expected becouse of misconception,there are difficults in forming cooperative organization becouse self interests among people,but am looking foward to involve more young people by starting as volunteers,we have many young people who are behind and want to helped in many aspects like,sciences inovation,arts and many discover so am looking foward to start with them so that we can come up with a vision.some time its hard to communicate wit samwel and of you,becouse

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 24, 2006
            dear all,
            thank you so much for letting us work together with andrius,today i was happy to find Leonard message after a long time of missing him,my vision of this will be being in touch with Andrus so that we can start our working group,am so happy that i will be able to ask and learn so many things as possible.am still working on my ideas which i hope i will present it to Andrus once i meet him,i was working on the Agnese ideas of having partnership with community based group,things are harder as we expected becouse of misconception,there are difficults in forming cooperative organization becouse self interests among people,but am looking foward to involve more young people by starting as volunteers,we have many young people who are behind and want to helped in many aspects like,sciences inovation,arts and many discover so am looking foward to start with them so that we can come up with a vision.some time its hard to communicate wit samwel and of you,becouse am very interested on your messages so i almost finish my one hour reading them,and i always do my best that i pay for one hour,Samwel is cooming to dar es salaam next month,although we havent chatted recently am expecting to be his host,and i will get some time with him so that i can experience community group from what they do.
            i wish you all the best.

            Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:
            > Dear all,
            > today I chatted with Leonard after long time. I know that he is very busy
            but he told me to be interested in what we are arranging with Samwel and you
            in Dar es Salaam. So, he would like to provide Sawel with all contacts
            there!!
            > This is great! Please keep in touch!!
            > All the best
            > Maria Agnese

            Dear Andrius,
            I got the proposal for the project Samuel wrote for his group. I'll forward
            to you to get your comments and your collaboration. I know that Samwel is
            very active and required in MS Forum and I don't want he fails to accomplish
            his assignments. This ICT project of Kenian and Tanzanian Youth is born
            inside MS forum and it is NOT MY PROJET but rather OUR PROJECT. I feel my
            committment as you described: i want things be done.
            All the best!
            Maria Agnese

            http://www.globalvillages.info/index.php/TheResourceToolshed/HolisticHelping

            Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you! http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:holistichelping-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Maria Agnese Giraudo
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 24, 2006
              Dear William,
              I'm so happy to receive your message. It's very inportant that you, Helen and other young people, Mwanaidi, Rose, Flaviana, James and ....  develop  ideas and share with everybody!  Please don't stop to write. We must collaborate together to create this center for youth where they learn and develop their skills!
              I hope Helen too contribute to the project writing and sharing ideas  with us!
              All the best!
              maria Agnese

              George Christian Jeyaraj is leading http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/karangal/
[...]

              http://www.ms. lt
              ms@...
              +370 (5) 264 5950
              +370 (699) 30003
              Vilnius, Lithuania

              ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/holistiche lping/

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/holistiche lping/join
              (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:holistichelp ing-digest@ yahoogroups. com
              mailto:holistichelp ing-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

              http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

              http://mail.yahoo.it

            • William Wambura
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 24, 2006
                thank you agnese,but i would like to ask,would you explain to me about karangal,i would like to know more so that  i can get the clear vision.all the best

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 24, 2006
                  Thank you all,
                  i have understood what supose to be done in karangal,it is the potential path to work together as ypung people who are eager and active,but i would like to be put in touch with Andrius.Ahm happy to work in this group becouse it reflects and means a lot to me,my desire is to see young people being able to work together as a team and achive the positive changes.

                  Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:
                  > Dear all,
                  > today I chatted with Leonard after long time. I know that he is very busy
                  but he told me to be interested in what we are arranging with Samwel and you
                  in Dar es Salaam. So, he would like to provide Sawel with all contacts
                  there!!
                  > This is great! Please keep in touch!!
                  > All the best
                  > Maria Agnese

                  Dear Andrius,
                  I got the proposal for the project Samuel wrote for his group. I'll forward
                  to you to get your comments and your collaboration. I know that Samwel is
                  very active and required in MS Forum and I don't want he fails to accomplish
                  his assignments. This ICT project of Kenian and Tanzanian Youth is born
                  inside MS forum and it is NOT MY PROJET but rather OUR PROJECT. I feel my
                  committment as you described: i want things be done.
                  All the best!
                  Maria Agnese

                  http://www.globalvi llages.info/ index.php/ TheResourceTools hed/HolisticHelp ing

                  Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you! http://www.ethicalp ublicdomain. org

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/holistiche lping/

                  <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/holistiche lping/join
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                  mailto:holistichelp ing-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                  mailto:holistichelp ing-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                  http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                  http://mail.yahoo.it

                • samuel kongere
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 25, 2006
                    Dear Willy, Maria and all friends in Dar,

                    I am happy to share your emails ti this forum and would love to see the real point of your initiatives as my coming to meet you draws near.Yes, after meeting me you would known what Andrius for this wonderful list. I need you and all there to prepare and meet me in Dar when I come.

                    I am planning to arrive on the morning of 20th Nov, I will travel by bus on the 19th Nov from Nairobi. i wish to have a popular gathering and get you and the rest the momentum to move in Miniciu Sodas.

                    Thanks Maria, I am planning to join Karangal and i hope you will send the link to me.

                    Good to see Willy active.

                    Bye all,
                    Samwel

                    Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:
                    > Dear all,
                    > today I chatted with Leonard after long time. I know that he is very busy
                    but he told me to be interested in what we are arranging with Samwel and you
                    in Dar es Salaam. So, he would like to provide Sawel with all contacts
                    there!!
                    > This is great! Please keep in touch!!
                    > All the best
                    > Maria Agnese

                    Dear Andrius,
                    I got the proposal for the project Samuel wrote for his group. I'll forward
                    to you to get your comments and your collaboration. I know that Samwel is
                    very active and required in MS Forum and I don't want he fails to accomplish
                    his assignments. This ICT project of Kenian and Tanzanian Youth is born
                    inside MS forum and it is NOT MY PROJET but rather OUR PROJECT. I feel my
                    committment as you described: i want things be done.
                    All the best!
                    Maria Agnese

                    http://www.globalvi llages.info/ index.php/ TheResourceTools hed/HolisticHelp ing

                    Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you! http://www.ethicalp ublicdomain. org