Invitation to Kenya

  • Rachel Kungu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2009
      Dear Andrius,

      Following up on my previous email, I would like to invite you to come
      and visit Kenya. I will host you, then you can have the overview of
      what I am talking about and understand Kenya more. If you have never
      thought of coming to Kenya, please think about it as we meet in London
      we can discuss more.

      I will always appreciate your efforts.

      Regards
      --