Re: [holistichelping] Response to Andrius on Holistic Helping and a Food Story Team

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
      Dear Janet, Andrius, Maria, Jeff and all,

      Good to receive these rear comments from you, as I had committed myself to do the lead in one of the groups about my food story. I am going to do as our laboratory members entrust me with the work.

      I wish to inform Andrius that I am going to do the work on Soyabeans. ....and I go on to check and orient my team members. I am happy to be there. I think you can present our crop in November as we are already in October.Yes my concept is"motivation through sacrifice" and yes this is still making sense.Soyabean will be very meaning for me and my family it is a rear crop but people grow wit in Kenya. It fetchs very high prices here. My family, sells cereals and we mostly sell maize(corn), sorghum, Beans, Cowpeas, Cassava, but Soyabean is precious and popular to many here.

      Internet connection is also another important aspect which can  help me through the hurdle of shortfall in commucation and wi-fi type of entrepreneurship is encouraging to me, do whatever viable for us and our Laboratory.

      Kindly know from me Andrius, that I'm working with so many people; the only hinderance is that they don't access internet  some can start the work and leave on the way because they cannot sacrifice to the end of the Project, but given that you are giving them some motivation they will work and their reports  can be got on the ground, Maria can tell you the group of youngmen we work with here.

      Janet, glad to hear your desire to make me lead HH, I always love your interjecting messages and this will automatically make me what I grow to be, This is a promise you gave to me in 2004 december and climbing ladder with me is better. I cannot forget the good efforts you are doing to find us up high, we combrades in Kenya. If you offer this chance to lead HH, I will automatically take the lead, if you desires while I am here to do the network for HH. I love your sentiments for me and Shanon.

      Jeff, Very much impressed with your mail and response to our group about me. Surelly the fast and foremost is to have an ICT center here in Rusinga and getting people to fund this project through your conections is appreciated. Earlier on before I knew Janet you were very much interested in Mbita but I do'nt know What happenned, I still hope that through this connection you will come back to doing the desired goal through onVillage.

      I hope we are working together for the betterment of our communities...Samwel.

      Do you Yahoo!?