Help with Pyramid of Peace website?

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Last week, at the Open Davos Forum, I got to ask Kofi Annan a question.
      He agreed to forward my letter to the Kenyan business community that we
      might seek global corporations that would repay us for our donations and
      work that we did as the Pyramid of Peace.

      I decided to fix up our website http://www.pyramidofpeace.net so that it
      would be clear the enormity of what we achieved.

      I am using our WorkNets wiki pages to maintain the underlying text. They
      are here:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?PyramidOfPeaceKenyaTeam
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?PyramidOfPeaceTimeline
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?PyramidOfPeaceOnlineTeam

      I invite our help, large and small. We can keep improving it. We can add
      our reflections.

      KofiAnnan, Thank you for your perseverance as a peacemaker! Please know
      and share our story. We - individual peacemakers - did what we had to do.
      Please let corporations know they should pay us from the resources they
      did not apply. We could do so much more if they did the right thing. Thank
      you for your encouragement at the Open Davos Forum. AndriusKulikauskas,
      ms@..., February 5, 2009.