Re: [holistichelping] Greetings from Andrius in Austria

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
      Dear Andrius,
      How was your journey through the Alps? We are sure
      that by now you have arrived Austria and you have met
      Franz Nahrada at his home and and at their family
      hotel which i had visited twice myself when i went to
      Vienna.We all pray that you should equally have a good
      and useful time with Franz as you did with
      Janet.Austria is a nice place to be and we are very
      sure that you will enjoy your stay there with Franz
      whom we know to be a very caring gentleman.
      We all wish you and Franz well from ACTWID KONGADZEM
      NGO here here in Bamenda that Franz had supported very
      well with a host of other Austrian friends we know and
      had worked with like Ingo from VUM, Dr Augustine Woess
      and a host of others like Christiana Ugbor , Mrs
      Montoya and VIDC staff..
      Andrius, kindly tell Franz to greet these people for
      us as we really want to get in touch with them but
      their emails seem to be changed already.
      Sincerel Wendi and ACTWID women in Bamenda, Cameroon.