Pray for Kenya too

  • Kennedy Owino
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009

      Kenya has in the recent days been ablaze and under so many fires.
      Last week a shopping store caught fire and over 20 people perished in the inferno.
      I lost my friend too in the blaze.
      Many people escaped burt sustained serious injuries.
      Barely two days before recovering from this disaster, an oil tanker was involved in an accident and it rolled over.
      A multitude milled around it to witness as a crowd scrambled for the spilling oil.
      As the police were trying to push and keep people away from the danger, a man got irritated and dropped a cigarette that he was smoking.
      The whole place burst into a huge inferno and as sad as it sounds, 120 people lost their lives.

      Kenya is gripped in a mourning period, please include us in your prayers.
      We pray for Madagascar too.

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats
      www.nafsiafrica.org
      +254723568251
      From: kayiwa fred <fdkayiwa@yahoo. com>
      To: learningfromeachoth er@yahoogroups. com, onereachinganother@ yahoogroups. com
      Cc: holistichelping@ yahoogroups. com, cyfranogi@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 9:19 PM

      Hi all,
      I have seen news on BBC and desided to email you to at least offer some prayers to our brotherine in Madagsca.
      They are now fighting not sure why the mayor decided to fight