Minciu Sodas is a sole proprietorship

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hi Sherrie,

      Yes, I remember you. Thank you for your news!

      Minciu Sodas is a sole proprietorship registered in Vilnius, Lithuania. I
      am the sole proprietor and as a dual citizen I pay taxes in both Lithuania
      and the US. It is a sole proprietorship because this is my attempt to
      make a living and also this legal form is most flexible and simple for me.

      Most of our work is informal, such as our working groups like Holistic
      Helping. We have a wide network and so for individual projects we
      organize around whichever group takes the lead, which might be an NGO,
      business or individual.

      Dear Andrius,

      Hello from Massachusetts. I hope you've had aq good trip and find success
      in your travels. I reqalize you meet many people--I'm the woman you met
      at Berkman(Cambridge) who has worked for peace for decades. My inbox has
      been well filled from your network. I have been working on a grant which
      sadly did not succeed but I hope to use that to bring success the next
      time. Sometimes learning where the resistence is located matters
      significantly and where I was and who the grant was for is very
      significant for some of the work you're pursuing.

      Question--are you/your organization a gr4oup of people or is there a
      formal legal structure? If there is, where and what? For funding this
      casn be decisive.

      Have a good day.
      Sherrie Noble

      Sherrie Noble

      Director Noble Group

      mailto:Sherrie@...

      1 (440)829-0705
      1 (617)481-9331
    • Sherrie Noble
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
        Ah Andrius, nice to have friends doing interesting things.  This could be interesting.  In some of the busyness of life I do not have your contacts beyond the list.  Do you have anything else?  If so, please send directly to me as Noble Group is a US corporation which offers a different sort of discussion than generally covered on the list.

        Have a good day.
        Sherrie

        To: holistichelping@yahoogroups.com
        CC: minciu_sodas_EN@yahoogroups.com

[...]