Re: span low [globalvillages] Maria Agnese and Samwel Venture

  • Jeff Buderer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7 12:55 PM

      I am encouraged by your email. I think you are on the right track.

      By the way we are now working with a incubation that has focused on ICT
      development in the Urban US. They are now interested in how they might
      contribute to a process that energizes the diaspora in an effort to
      invest in building ICT ventures in Africa. Their goal is to create a
      whole "ecosystem" of services to incubate African businesses and NGOs
      effectively using the resources of the net.

      So your email is very relevant to this process.

      Keep in touch.

      Also how is your work on the proposal going?