Greetings from Andrius in Austria

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      Good Andrius,

      I am working very well with Peter Ongele and this week i am busy at my own family matters. Next week I will have time to do more as; I meet Tom Ochuka in Kisumu to plan and budget for the Sustainable Local Tourism and Agriculture consortium in July (Kisumu) July 1-3/2009 for NGOs, CBOs and Self Help Organizations. I am looking for partners to support us during this discussion and who to invite for the consortium.
      Happy travel!
      Samwel.

      ms@... wrote:
      Hi I am writing from feldbach, Austria. Tomorrow I take the train through
      the Alps and visit Franz Nahrada for about a week. My priority is to redo
      our websites so that they serve Franz and me and others well. So now is a
      great time for your ideas.

      Also I will call Fred, Peter Ongele, Rachel to see who we should invite to
      London and also others who might come and prepare the information for
      Prodromos Tsiavos.

      And I will follow up on opportunities from the Open Davos Forum. Kofi
      Annan said he would help forward my letter that we get corporate
      reimbursement for our work on the Pyramid of Peace. I will also write
      proposals with what we might do in Palestine for a business leader there,
      and another for Phillipe Aerni ofthe African Technology Development Fund.
      And there is NordPlus wher we could ask for funds fro a center in
      Eiciunai.

      And I will start work on the Public Domain math learning materials.

      ricardo I look forward to talking soon

      Peace and Welcome,

    • ACTWID KONGADZEM
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
        Dear Andrius,
        How was your journey through the Alps? We are sure
        that by now you have arrived Austria and you have met
        Franz Nahrada at his home and and at their family
        hotel which i had visited twice myself when i went to
        Vienna.We all pray that you should equally have a good
        and useful time with Franz as you did with
        Janet.Austria is a nice place to be and we are very
        sure that you will enjoy your stay there with Franz
        whom we know to be a very caring gentleman.
        We all wish you and Franz well from ACTWID KONGADZEM
        NGO here here in Bamenda that Franz had supported very
        well with a host of other Austrian friends we know and
        had worked with like Ingo from VUM, Dr Augustine Woess
        and a host of others like Christiana Ugbor , Mrs
        Montoya and VIDC staff..
        Andrius, kindly tell Franz to greet these people for
        us as we really want to get in touch with them but
        their emails seem to be changed already.
        Sincerel Wendi and ACTWID women in Bamenda, Cameroon.