Greetings from Andrius in Austria

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi I am writing from feldbach, Austria. Tomorrow I take the train through
      the Alps and visit Franz Nahrada for about a week. My priority is to redo
      our websites so that they serve Franz and me and others well. So now is a
      great time for your ideas.

      Also I will call Fred, Peter Ongele, Rachel to see who we should invite to
      London and also others who might come and prepare the information for
      Prodromos Tsiavos.

      And I will follow up on opportunities from the Open Davos Forum. Kofi
      Annan said he would help forward my letter that we get corporate
      reimbursement for our work on the Pyramid of Peace. I will also write
      proposals with what we might do in Palestine for a business leader there,
      and another for Phillipe Aerni ofthe African Technology Development Fund.
      And there is NordPlus wher we could ask for funds fro a center in
      Eiciunai.

      And I will start work on the Public Domain math learning materials.

      ricardo I look forward to talking soon

      Peace and Welcome,

      Andrius Kulikauskas
    • Sherrie Noble
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        Dear Andrius,

        Hello from Massachusetts.  I hope you've had aq good trip and find success in your travels.  I reqalize you meet many people--I'm the woman you met at Berkman(Cambridge) who has worked for peace for decades.  My inbox has been well filled from your network.  I have been working on a grant which sadly did not succeed but I hope to use that to bring success the next time.  Sometimes learning where the resistence is located matters significantly and where I was and who the grant was for is very significant for some of the work you're pursuing.

        Question--are you/your organization a gr4oup of people or is there a formal legal structure?  If there is, where and what?  For funding this casn be decisive.

        Have a good day.
        Sherrie Noble

        Sherrie Noble

        Director Noble Group

        mailto:Sherrie@...

        1 (440)829-0705
        1 (617)481-9331

        To: globalvillages@yahoogroups.com; learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com
        CC: earthtreasury@yahoogroups.com; mendenyo@yahoogroups.com; holistichelping@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
          Good Andrius,

          I am working very well with Peter Ongele and this week i am busy at my own family matters. Next week I will have time to do more as; I meet Tom Ochuka in Kisumu to plan and budget for the Sustainable Local Tourism and Agriculture consortium in July (Kisumu) July 1-3/2009 for NGOs, CBOs and Self Help Organizations. I am looking for partners to support us during this discussion and who to invite for the consortium.
          Happy travel!
          Samwel.

          ms@... wrote:
[...]

        • ACTWID KONGADZEM
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
            Dear Andrius,
            How was your journey through the Alps? We are sure
            that by now you have arrived Austria and you have met
            Franz Nahrada at his home and and at their family
            hotel which i had visited twice myself when i went to
            Vienna.We all pray that you should equally have a good
            and useful time with Franz as you did with
            Janet.Austria is a nice place to be and we are very
            sure that you will enjoy your stay there with Franz
            whom we know to be a very caring gentleman.
            We all wish you and Franz well from ACTWID KONGADZEM
            NGO here here in Bamenda that Franz had supported very
            well with a host of other Austrian friends we know and
            had worked with like Ingo from VUM, Dr Augustine Woess
            and a host of others like Christiana Ugbor , Mrs
            Montoya and VIDC staff..
            Andrius, kindly tell Franz to greet these people for
            us as we really want to get in touch with them but
            their emails seem to be changed already.
            Sincerel Wendi and ACTWID women in Bamenda, Cameroon.