Re: Visit afro-visionary.blogspot.com

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006
      masimba biriwasha wrote:
      > Dear All,
      >
      > My name is Masimba Biriwasha.
      >
      > I hope that you al remeber me. I am now out of
      > Zimbabwe based in Thailand. The atmosphere is more
      > freer, and there is certainly more access to the Net.
      > I will be able to contribute more to the discussions
      > now.
      >
      > I am trying to build an international solidarity force
      > for the liberation of Zimbabwe from tyrannical forces.
      >
      > The force has to be able to expand the potentail of
      > Zimbabweans to achieve their God-given potential
      > without resorting to violet tactics.
      >
      > Check out my blogspot (afro-visionary.blogspot.com),
      > and while you are at it drop a comment. Its very much
      > in its infancy.
      >
      > I am currently working for Health Development Networks
      > (www.hdnet.org), and I need to recruit some writers.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Masimba

      Masimba,

      It's wonderful to hear from you again!
      Thank you for bringing us this profound opportunity to work with you.

      I invite you and urge you to join our working group Fighting Peacefully
      led by Eluned Hurn (our Warrior Queen of Wales)
      She is currently in Sri Lanka where she meditated and marched for peace.

      I will be traveling now to Cyprus, Israel, Egypt, Turkey where I hope to
      enroll many others who care to develop ways of nonviolently engaging the
      violent. I note my own essay "engaging the violent":
      http://www.hyperorg.com/misc/andrius.html

      In Thailand, I encourage you to contact Dr.B.K.Passi
      http://www.ms.lt/?thinker=Dr.B.K.Passi

      Best wishes in your endeavor!
      Let's think how we can help you and all people!