Re: [holistichelping] Speak up about our London meeting!/Great, Rachel!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2009
      Dear Rachel and All,

      It would be terrific if you could go, in part because you have been there recently and started networking with other youth orgs, and I could link you with others.

      You and Graham also met last time and discussed DIY:  it would be great if you could do that again, especially with an eye towards how all of our members in Kenya might benefit (ie how we might coordinate a DIY network and activities, from Nairobi to Nakuru to W Kenya, and hopefully also south to Mombasa).

      Good luck and hopefully "bon voyage"! Love, Janet
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2009

        Dear friends,

        I would like to bring to your attention that Voluntary Youth Philanthropists has an sms centre where you can post what you are doing on the ground for peace and development and or any other constructive information you may be having for a better Kenya and world at large.

        You can use the sms centre to report/inform
        1. the world what is happening around you
        2. share invovative projects
        3. get known globally
        4. share youth issues
        5. or basically tell us about your community the way of life etc.
        6. and much more depending on what you would like the world to know about you and your area

        It will also be a way of networking youth and all with similarities and also sharing ideas. Always tell us where you are, you may or may not disclose your name but we can call you back to verify or learn more about your text message. lets talk.

        Remember you can only send an text message to the number but you cannot call the number. After we have received your sms we shall write a report / send it online for the world to read about what you want us to know. The smses will be posted to www.peacecaravan.ushahidi.com site.

        VYP is redesigning the website watch out.

        Regards