Please Vote- Deadline TODAY

  • Rachel Kungu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2009
      Dear all,

      Kindly vote if you are not on myspace it takes few second to sign in and makes a difference for all.

      Regards

      Visit below site if a member to vote please

      http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=92067 go to the URL direct to vote.

      From: ABC4All <abc4all@...>
      Body:  WHY VOTE? WHY TELL OTHERS?

      Thank you for your note, Peter!

      It is one step at a time.

      We are working long-term to create Global Humanitarian Relief.

      But for now VOTE:
      http://ABC4All.net/contest.htm

      WHY VOTE?

      We want to create a DUAL DEMO Project (DDP) based on the advanced
      technologies at
      http://ABC4All.net/worldsolutions.htm

      We want to have TWO simultaneous locations for such a demo project:

      DEMO1 for "GARDENS IN DETROIT" (Urban Farming already is in Detroit)

      and

      DEMO2 for COUNTRY OF KENYA, AFRICA

      SUCH A DUAL DEMO WILL DEMONSTRATE for the world the capability of combining
      Plasma Activated Water (PAW)
      http://abc4all.net/pawquickreview.htm with the advanced Agricultural
      Technology that permits the growing of SUPERIOR CROPS anywhere in the world
      including in DESERTS with 50i% of the water required, but each of the
      technologies has already independently been demonstrated to enhance
      agricultural yield (up to 35%!) so what will happen if we combine the 2
      technologies?

      We want to do a FUNdraising Concert that will support NGOs / charities
      within KENYA and which has been proposed by an ABC4All Mentor from Ghana to
      honor the family of Barack Obama with a concert and event in the country of
      KENYA, AFRICA called "YES WE KEN"
      http://ABC4All.net/yesweken.htm

      We want to bring the capabilities from the DUAL DEMO Project (DDP) to all
      communities in the world!

      INCLUDING YOURS!

      PLEASE VOTE and share with others!
      http://ABC4All.net/contest.htm

      Cordially,

      Burt
      Burton Danet, Ph.D.
      Co-Founder, ABC4All
      http://ABC4All.net

      --
      VOTE! by Friday 01/23/2009 the deadline!
      http://ABC4All.net/contest.htm

      Why is 2009 an important year? Join Water4All Project
      http://projects.tigweb.org/water4all

      MESSAGE to OBAMERICA and to a New wOrld
      http://ABC4All.net

      IMAGE4All
      http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/abc4all/?action=view&current=obamarica.jpg

      Where is ABC4All headed? Answer: A Knol has been created!
      http://knol.google.com/k/abc4all-team/poised-for-global-relief/yz1gm8gg234a/2
      ***************
      A Better Community for All (ABC4All), a virtual entity, encourages voluntary
      community empowerment through sharing of information.

      Participants create their own activity/role and eventually discover an
      appropriate self-designation, all the while supporting Global Humanitarian
      Relief!

      Preamble:  http://ABC4All.net/preamble.htm

      Begin to participate here:
      http://ABC4All.net/thanks.htm