ICT Project Rusinga Island/Mbita-Dar es Salaam youth.

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      Dear Samwel, Andrius, William, Helen, Leonard et all...
      i read your proposal "UDOGO Community Resource Centres Network Project" and I sent it to Andrius. It is  very comprehensive but perhaps it should be better to concentrate in a small  scale project very detailed.  Now you are very busy in agriculture issues and perhaps it is not the right time to concentrate on it. Anyway I write openly, as Andrius requires.
      All the best!!!
      Maria Agnese Giraudo

      http://mail.yahoo.it