Re: [holistichelping] Worknets Charter//question to Andrius for David (EB)//Wonderful Seeing You Both!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21 2:56 PM
      Dear Andrius, Barbara (Meadowlea :)), and All,

      It was terrific seeing both of you Sunday, and hopefully you arrived home
      safely, with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of fun!! I love the beautiful
      artwork you gave me as a gift, Andrius, and now have it where I can see it,
      for daily inspiration. That--and the gift you both gave me with your
      visit--has provided a very uplifting few days, topped off by the Obama
      inauguration.

      The general theme all-around being: "Yes, We Can"!!

      I am just replying to this one forum now because I wanted to thank you for
      writing up a preliminary understanding of our conversation, and to say that
      I will definitely be giving feedback soon, hopefully this weekend. I and we
      look forward to the feedback of others too!!

      I also wanted to ask something else, after seeing the posting today from
      Islam, and your note also addressed to David. I had a copy of Pema Chodron's
      book out to give to you, too (I did give one to Barbara), but it got left on
      a table in the flurry of your departure, and I never did get to present it
      to you.

      If you are still in Boston and Barbara can give you her copy--with me
      sending her a copy thereafter by post--that would be great, as I think "When
      Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times" (by Pema, a Buddhist
      nun) would or could be very helpful to you and to us, as we work through the
      issues and challenges before us.

      However, I also wondered if it might be of help to David and Islam? It may
      be a bit easier to absorb her message if you have heat in your home or know
      where your next meal is coming from, but in a way, her message is especially
      powerful and pertinent when you do not.

      I will be happy to send this copy to them in Chicago, if you think they
      would be interested, and find another way for you to collect yours!

      With greatest thanks again--and also to those who wished us well and were
      with us in spirit on Sunday--and blessings to all! Love, Janet