Re: [holistichelping] Samwel will lead a team for www.myfoodstory.com

  • masimba biriwasha
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      Dear All,

      My name is Masimba Biriwasha.

      I hope that you al remeber me. I am now out of
      Zimbabwe based in Thailand. The atmosphere is more
      freer, and there is certainly more access to the Net.
      I will be able to contribute more to the discussions
      now.

      I am trying to build an international solidarity force
      for the liberation of Zimbabwe from tyrannical forces.

      The force has to be able to expand the potentail of
      Zimbabweans to achieve their God-given potential
      without resorting to violet tactics.

      Check out my blogspot (afro-visionary.blogspot.com),
      and while you are at it drop a comment. Its very much
      in its infancy.

      I am currently working for Health Development Networks
      (www.hdnet.org), and I need to recruit some writers.

      Thanks

      Masimba

      --- Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > Minciu Sodas
      > http://www.ms.lt
      > ms@...
      > +370 (5) 264 5950
      > +370 (699) 30003
      > Vilnius, Lithuania
      >
      > samuel kongere wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Andrius,
      > >

      > > Great to read your comments and all the rest of
      > Information regarding
      > > the most highlighted response and a further plan
      > for our extreme MS
      > > Lab. I tend always to think as an independent
      > thinker and these are
      > > the roots which make me what I am, either in
      > community or outside. I
      > > treasure very much most of the inputs we get from
      > you and Janet, for
      > > the combined prosperity of our mission of the
      > global villages and the
      > > entire Lab of MS. The mail I’m responding to now
      > is from you and the
      > > delights needs my in put………….
      > >
      > > I will start responding from them. I have to
      > consider working for “My
      > > Food Story” as one of the 6 team coordinators.
      > That would be
      > > extremely helpful and I could not miss to attend
      > this wonderful piece
      > > of work included in our livelihood and as Africa
      > mostly needs this
      > > input for upgrading the livelihood and her
      > peoples. I am trying to
      > > learn something about our Tanzanian colleagues
      > and including them in
      > > the work of MS Lab. First we must identify their
      > interests. Thanks
      > > for looking for other opportunities for our Lab
      > altogether, I am
      > > going to work for My FOOD STORY………………….and would
      > be happy to attend
      > > the coming World Social Forum in Nairobi, Kenya,
      > January 20-25,
      > > 2007, http://wsf2007.org <http://wsf2007.org/>
      > and represent our Lab
      > > and sign up people especially into our working
      > groups. You can go on
      > > and plan what our work will be as assistants
      > working online. I will
      > > appreciate working as an assistant for our group
      > to help others. As I
      > > read from Janet she is already putting us in the
      > pioneers of
      > > change….pioneers of Change is a better move for
      > us too and we need
      > > know all about it..
      > >
      > > Regarding my travels to Europe considering what
      > would be most
      > >
      > > Effective is vibrant, as you mentioned in your
      > mail having a nomad
      > > getting me round is wonderful and touring
      > Lithuania and having a
      > > glimpse of what our Lab does is appreciated. It
      > isn’t just a matter
      > > of staying there but to stay to help and be
      > helped. You know my
      > > weaknesses in IT can also be boosted while I am
      > there as you
      > > proposed, this can make a wonderful tour for me
      > and the groups I am
      > > working with. Touring villages is good for me as
      === message truncated ===

      I have a strong feeling that every person owes it to him/herself, and to the cause which he is serving to keep their body strong and healthy, for better or worse, for disappointments and for trying positions.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • masimba biriwasha
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006
          masimba biriwasha wrote:
          > Dear All,
          >
          > My name is Masimba Biriwasha.
          >
          > I hope that you al remeber me. I am now out of
          > Zimbabwe based in Thailand. The atmosphere is more
          > freer, and there is certainly more access to the Net.
          > I will be able to contribute more to the discussions
          > now.
          >
          > I am trying to build an international solidarity force
          > for the liberation of Zimbabwe from tyrannical forces.
          >
          > The force has to be able to expand the potentail of
          > Zimbabweans to achieve their God-given potential
          > without resorting to violet tactics.
          >
          > Check out my blogspot (afro-visionary.blogspot.com),
          > and while you are at it drop a comment. Its very much
          > in its infancy.
          >
          > I am currently working for Health Development Networks
          > (www.hdnet.org), and I need to recruit some writers.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Masimba

          Masimba,

          It's wonderful to hear from you again!
          Thank you for bringing us this profound opportunity to work with you.

          I invite you and urge you to join our working group Fighting Peacefully
          led by Eluned Hurn (our Warrior Queen of Wales)
          She is currently in Sri Lanka where she meditated and marched for peace.

          I will be traveling now to Cyprus, Israel, Egypt, Turkey where I hope to
          enroll many others who care to develop ways of nonviolently engaging the
          violent. I note my own essay "engaging the violent":
          http://www.hyperorg.com/misc/andrius.html

          In Thailand, I encourage you to contact Dr.B.K.Passi
          http://www.ms.lt/?thinker=Dr.B.K.Passi

          Best wishes in your endeavor!
          Let's think how we can help you and all people!