Helping George Nyongesa

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2009
      George, Thank you for writing.

      Could our Kenyan participants call George and please confirm the details
      and give the latest news? Who works most closely with George Nyongesa?

      ----------------------------------

      Dear Comrades,

      I have been robbed off my laptop, camera and other valuables today
      Wednesday 15th Jan. at around 8.30pm on my way home. I was attacked by 4
      men. Three had pistols. They slapped me several times and teased me with
      there pistol and left after taking my stuff. This is the third time I have
      gotten attacked by robbers at gun point and lost a laptop and camera. It
      happened twice last year. I have been careful not to read too muh in this
      incidences but I am now suspecting that there could be more to it. Todays
      incidence was abit drammatic. I was driven round and round musked for
      close to 4 hours. The robbers talked to each other in coded language. They
      talk to me less. What is scary is the fact that the robbers dropped me
      right next to the gate of my house. I plan to record a statement with the
      police tomorrow at Central Police Station. Sent

      George Nyongesa
      Bunge la Mwananchi
      +254 720 451 235