  • George Nyongesa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2009
      Dear Comrades,

      I have been robbed off my laptop, camera and other valuables today Wednesday 15th Jan. at around 8.30pm on my way home. I was attacked by 4 men. Three had pistols. They slapped me several times and teased me with there pistol and left after taking my stuff. This is the third time I have gotten attacked by robbers at gun point and lost a laptop and camera. It happened twice last year. I have been careful not to read too muh in this incidences but I am now suspecting that there could be more to it. Todays incidence was abit drammatic. I was driven round and round musked for close to 4 hours. The robbers talked to each other in coded language. They talk to me less. What is scary is the fact that the robbers dropped me right next to the gate of my house.  I plan to record a statement with the police tomorrow at Central Police Station.  Sent

      George Nyongesa
      Bunge la Mwananchi
      +254 720 451 235

    • Samwel Kongere