15 yr old boy shot by police's stray bullet at Mazeras, Kwale district!

  • George Nyongesa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009
      Dear Kenyans and friends of Kenya,

      Kenya police continues to hold a leading position in the list of the world's irresponsible forces in our civilized world. Here is a documented incident of a school boy, 15 years old, shot by police's stray bullet in Mazeras, Kwale district: http://www.bulamwa.co.ke//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=117&Itemid=39 . I came across this story while on a visit to Bunge la Mwananchi Coast region networks. This report has been sent to the Media, Kenya National Human Rights Commission, Kenya Police Commissioner, Government Spokesman, Prime Minister Office and State House.

      George Nyongesa
      Bunge la Mwananchi
      +254 720 451 235