Re: [mendenyo] some pain

  • Kennedy Owino
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2009
      Hi Fred,

      Sorry for the injuries, i hope and pray you get  well quickly.
      Am looking forward to when you are visiting me here Fred, i hope we will have enough time to share on development avenues and collaborations worth exploring.

      Peace,

      Ken Owino

      From: kayiwa fred <fdkayiwa@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [mendenyo] some pain
      To: mendenyo@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 3:52 AM

      Yestaday night i got pieced with a metalic door in my head and breded
      i was taken to hospital and the would was dressed
      am stilling having pain
      perhaps i need to go and have scan and see if there is internal breding
      otherwise i need your prayers with my health is not that well
      thanks