Andrius travels//Andrius-Meadowlea-Ed: would love Ed to visit too!!/Sunday best time

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      Hello Dear Andrius, Meadowlea (Barbara), Ed, and All,

      I'm writing a quick note to wish you a wonderful and safe trip here,
      Andrius, and to say that I am looking forward so much to seeing you and
      Meadowlea, and also Ed if he can make it!! Ed, I have been following your
      posts, and am excited and uplifted by your invaluable work.

      There are a number of linkages we might make, and I would love to meet you
      and have a chance to talk abt that, if possible.

      As for the visit, Sunday would be best from the standpoint of a similar
      scenario to this past summer. Tiffany can pick you up on Sunday and drive
      you back into town. On Sat she has the day off, so if you don't have a car,
      it would be very difficult to get here from Providence, as our public
      transport system is so bad.

      If you do have a car, then either day is fine, though I have to help the
      woman who comes to us on Sat, and hence our conversation might be a bit more
      stop and go. But that's OK, if it works out best for a visit.

      I'll close on that note with a heartfelt "bon voyage", and very soon, a big
      "bonjour"! Love and blessings, Janet