Mina Academy Kenya wishes a happy new year

  • Sabrina Jung
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Dear Friends and Collaborators,

      we have now a new Webpage, see here: www.minaacademy.webs.com

      In our project work we are highly proceeding but are still in need of more networking help. Please help us make the project aims for this year proceed by just forwarding this mail to other potential interested people you know.

      In March this year we will build a sanitation and a water purification system onto the Kindergarten grounds, what will be followed by building the project housing in August in a frame of an international workcamp implemented by IDEM International e.V.
      (www.idem-network.org).

      Thanks a lot and by this we wish you all the very best in this year 2009!

      Best regards from all stakeholders from Mina Academy in Kenya.

      In the name of,

      Sabrina Jung

      --
      Jung Sabrina (Mina)
      International Director of Mina Academy

      Mobile: +46-765810127
      Skype: miwenda

      Jacob Ogweno Ogweno
      Local Director and Project Coordinator of Mina Academy
      P.O.BOX 192
      40305 Mbita
      Kenya

      Mobile: +245726095945