Re: Fwd: More photos to introduce our members to add to the ones you already have plus Answers to the questions FROM WENDI AND AK MEMBERS.

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hi Wendi and all,
      an easy way to share your photos is to send them to
      use46made@...
      It would be usefull to add a subject line to give your photo a title
      and the body to add a description.
      When you send the pictures they will appear on the website flickr.com
      All the best,
      Sasha
    • ACTWID KONGADZEM
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
        Dear Shasha,
        Thanks again. Yes we have heard your correction and we
        are grateful to you. We have very limited knowledge on
        computers and still pray you to help us to move our
        photos to the right direction for us . If you can help
        us move the photos to the right place, them we will
        add a subject line as you have directed and also a
        descroption of the body on the photos.
        Best Regards from all of us led by Wendi.