Oekonux meeting in Manchester, March 27 to 29

  • Franz Nahrada
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
      I just add here that the Oekonux community is meeting up in Manchester
      from 27th to 29th.

      a very preliminary list of invited people is here:

      I applaude the statement of Andrius to make a clear difference between the
      Minciu Sodas enterprise and the Worknets culture which it is instigating
      but which should eventually find its own governance based on a shared
      system of values that awaits ist formulation.

      One idea to put this intention to the test is to consider offering the
      worknets idea to other communities. This requires thorough analysis of the
      shortcomings of existing forms of collaboration and the way not to
      "compete", but to "complement" - technically, organisationally, socially,
      psychologically etc.

      The combination of Worknets meeting with subsequent Oekonux meeting seems
      a good point to test.

      Dear Janet and all, Thanks for your emails which we have all read. We look forward to reading more emails from you as you have said in a more regular and
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
        Dear Janet and all,
        Thanks for your emails which we have all read. We look
        forward to reading more emails from you as you have
        said in a more regular and formal way.
        Best Regards from all of us led by Wendi.

        === message truncated ===