Re: [holistichelping] Re: Fwd: Pictures attached to introduce more ACTWID members[all group leaders]in Cameroon.

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2008
      Dear Shasha,
      Thank you immensely for the photos site that you have
      introduced to us. You can kindly help us to post our
      photos sent to the H..H .. website to your own
      website too.We are all very grateful and are wishing
      you all in Serbia especially your family and Andrius
      spending this new year with your family, a very happy
      and peaceful 2009.
      Sincerely Wendi Losha, national president/coordinator
      on behalf of all members