Help Me Immediately

  • chelimo kenneth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008
      Hello,

      How are you doing? i had sent you an email earlier today,please i need your urgent assistance, I had traveled to England for a Vacation , Unfortunately for me all my money was stolen with other items at the hotel where i lodged and i cannot call all my contacts because i lost my phone where  phone numbers were kept ,nobody even know where i am now, I am so confused right now, I don't know what to do or where to go,I have access to only emails, No phone

      Please kindly loan me 1200 Pounds and also send it by western union to me with the below details

      Name:  chelimo kenneth
      Address: 108 Linden Road. Bournville. B30 1LA UK

      Write me immediately so i can know when you will have sent it today, and  immediately you have sent it , scan and send me the western union money transfer receipt or just write out the details on the receipt and send to me . Please keep this to your self only please

      Please come to my rescue

      Yours

      Ken Chelimo