PEACEFULL NEW YEAR TO ALL

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2008
      Dear Brothers ,relatives,friends and all..am adressing you in the view of Gods mercy that ..we never come to see 2009 with the same images we begun 2008,where the people with the best hearts disapered.
      We would like to have it come with ease forgiving heart and peace to all.
      Without anytribe,race and comunity divisions.
      Iwish all happy new year..Thanks to all who throut the year begun by helping us,with aittime and surport.
      I lostr much to the looters and am stilltrying to reciover..I WOULD LIKE TO ASSOCIATE WITH ALL WHO WOPULD HELP ME REPAIR MY LIFE AND HAVE APEACEFULL YEAR.
      Thanks to all in the forum who in away or another surported.
      God bless you.
      TOM OCHUKA.