Happiest Holidays and to a "Purrfect" New Year!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      Happiest of Holidays, and here's to a Purrfect New Year!! Please enjoy the many ho-ho-ho's in the scenic catalogue attached, which I hope will leave you feline fine.

      I will be writing on other subjects at the start of 2009, and hopefully responding to letters and posts during the next few weeks (I've been snowed under, in every way, but it's a challenge I'm facing creatively...by climbing walls and calling it play :)).

      With warmest fuzzies, artistic affections, and hopes that we can paws often for "pix-elated" pleasures and other uplifting measures!!! Love 4-ever, Janet