Fred is making a website for UgandaYouthFootball

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      Hi Fred!

      I am glad to see you uploading pictures to the Uganda Youth Football website.

      I changed the name of your file so that it has no spaces in it.
      It is http://www.ugandayouthfootball.org/ugandayouthfootballassociation.jpg

      And I added it to the page at
      http://www.ugandayouthfootball.org

      We could have a chat some time about making web pages. We could slowly
      make a Public Domain tutorial to teach this, yes? Perhaps you could write
      one? It would be nice if you wrote about your experiences as you learn

      The website is number 1 at Google for "Uganda Youth Football"!

      I have added this ad:
      such as for Uganda Youth Football Association</a>
      to our ShopWithUs ad network.