A vision with Samwel Kongere

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      I share with our Minciu Sodas laboratory's group in German, Italian,
      French and Slovenian. Andrius, http://www.ms.lt
      --------------------------------

      Samwel,

      Thank you again for all your excellent work
      http://www.ms.lt/?thinker=Samwel_Kongere and the joy and regard which
      Agnese (Maria Agnese Giraudo) shared with us from her visit. Yes, we
      have considered next steps that she would like to support with help from
      her lab. It seems possible that you might visit Europe in October and/or
      November 2007. Let's all think how that might be most sensible.

      First, please consider the role you might play in our work on
      http://www.myfoodstory.com as one of our 6 team coordinators. That would
      be extremely helpful and you could lead a team that includes your
      colleagues in Tanzania. I am also looking for other work opportunities
      through Pioneers of Change http://www.pioneersofchange.net for whom I
      have started to some work on their website. The primary need that I see
      is that you and your colleagues could offer services as online
      assistants to help people in your region get integrated into the online
      world (especially our lab!) and make good use of these opportunities.
      Some of this work you can do for pay and some for free depending on
      people's resources.

      Also, as part of your work on http://www.myfoodstory.com if you agree I
      think it would be good if you could represent us at the World Social
      Forum in Nairobi, Kenya, January 20-25, 2007, http://wsf2007.org
      especially to sign up people for our working groups as you did so
      successfully at the Africa Source II summer camp in Uganda which is a
      big reason (along with Janet Feldman's leadership) why our Holistic
      Helping working group is so vibrant!

      Regarding your travels in Europe we should consider what would be most
      effective, but certainly I hope you might stay a while here in Lithuania
      and do some organizing for us and also learn some IT and more about our
      lab. Also, perhaps one or more of our nomads might tour with you through
      our global villages, including Kirchbach and Slovenia. Perhaps they
      could link you with the http://www.eurizons.net project or something
      similar. And we should think through the business connections that you
      might make.

      Most important is that you keep working from your key concept
      "Motivation through sacrifice" and thinking out loud about your
      investigatory question "How I can find for myself and live comfortably
      while helping others?"

      Peace,

      +370 (5) 264 5950
      +370 (699) 30003